Hello everyone! Today I am going to be talking about some Valentine’s Day date ideas. There will be ideas for every budget & each is just as fun as the last. Let’s get into it!
1.Dinner Out ~ This is an obvious one. This is something that might be for you if you don’t want to worry about cooking! This might not be for you if you don’t like crowds; Valentine’s Day is a busy day for eating out.
2. Take Out ~ This is another obvious one, but something that I am partial to and will most likely be doing for my Valentine’s Day. This is perfect if again, you don’t want to worry about cooking. This may not be for you if you are on a tight budget.
3. Cooking Together ~ Cooking together might be the plan for you if you are on a tight budget and don’t want to spend money on take out or going out to eat. This is always a fun activity & can be super romantic as well. Have fun dancing around the kitchen to your favorite music!
4. Picnic Inside ~ If you live somewhere cold like I do, you may want to think about setting up a cute little picnic inside your home. You can set out a blanket and eat by candlelight on the floor. Make it fun! Although, this may not be for you if you have a hyper little puppy like I do. *HINT* This idea goes perfect with ideas 2 & 3!
5. Bake Something Together ~ If you aren’t planning on having dinner with your significant other, maybe plan a baking night. This is a lot like number 3, but can work out to be a lot cheaper. And who doesn’t have a sweet tooth on Valentine’s Day?
6. Binge Watch Your Fav Show ~ This is something that is perfect if you are just looking to relax. Something I’m sure a lot of people are gonna want to do on a Friday night after a long work week. Make it extra special by making some chocolate covered popcorn or buying some if you don’t want to make it.
7. Put On Some Music ~ This is a great way to put yourself in a good mood and maybe just get goofy. Dance around the house together, eat good food, have good conversation, and just simply enjoy each other’s company.
8. Movie Night ~ Going to the movie theater can be a fun Valentine’s Day outing. Sneak some candy into the theater and enjoy a movie the two of you both want to see.
9. Go Outside ~ Something that I love doing with my significant other is going outside after dark and just looking up at the stars. We do this quite often and it is so peaceful. You can even go out and lay on your backs while having good conversation.
10. Build a Fort ~ Building forts is a favorite pastime of mine and sometimes I just feel like being a kid for a bit. I have done this a couple times with my boyfriend and it really is a fun activity during a night in. It helps switch up the typical couch and tv night. Something you could consider is ordering in pizza and watching a movie in the fort. Get some string lights to set a romantic mood.
There are obviously so many more options for a night of romance, but these are some options that I consider the most. I hope this helped spark some ideas in your noggin. Comment what your plans for Valentine’s Day are down below!
Thanks for reading.